[THIN] Office into IExplore

  • From: dmauri@xxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 10:54:37 +0200

Hi all,
 I have an application made with html. (old application), that have
multiple links to documents (*.doc & *.xls),
but users when click a link opens Internet Explorer windows that contain a
word or excel application.
Due to GPO restictions, I want to open directly to word or excel, but
always opens with iexplore?

Does anybody how can I change this parameter without changing application
or link per link.?

Thanks.

http://www.tarantella.com/ttba