[THIN] Re: Office and legalities

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 13:10:22 -0400

I spoke to Microsoft about this and they where even more particular
about this. They said the home version had to be the same version
(Standard/Pro)and had to be the same license model E.G Open Business. Of
course most people with home computers are going to have OEM or Retail.
They said they did make exceptions for one time uses at Kiosks.

Network Manager