[THIN] Office XP and Lotus Notes integration

  • From: Anthony_Abraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 18:22:57 +1000

Hi

I am having a problem with Office XP and Notes R5.05 running on Windows
Terminal Server  with Metaframe XPe.

I am trying to get the "send to" function to work in Office XP but the
option isn't available.  Send to exists in the menu but Lotus Notes is not
listed, Outlook/Exchange is there but we require Notes.  Order of install
was as follows: OS, Office XP (incl outlook) then Lotus Notes.  Messaging
is installed but Notes is not being recognised.  I was told the mapisvc.inf
file is supposed to be updated with Notes entries but it is not.  There is
no reference to Notes anywhere..

Does anyone have the feature working??  Is it an ordering issue of am I
simply missing some steps

Thanks
Anthony

CAUTION - This message is intended for the addressee named above
It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or
disclose it to anyone other than the addressee. If you have received
this message in error please return the message to the sender by
replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.

Internet emails are not necessarily secure. Royal & SunAlliance does not
accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent