[THIN] Re: Office XP Custom installation question

  • From: <Dave.Boatman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 12:13:04 +0100

Rob,

Check this out for a full list of things you should check for the custom
installation of XP on a thin setup....
http://www.microsoft.com/office/ork/xp/one/deph02.htm

HTH.

Dave Boatman=20

PS - If anyone knows a way of tightening down the save as feature in =
word
(see my posting [THIN] Re: REPOST: O2K  - save as ) I'd really =
appreciate
some help on this one