[THIN] Office XP Custom installation question

  • From: Robert Williams <RWilliams@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 12:32:08 -0700

Microsoft says that when you start install of Office XP it autodetects
Terminal Services and presets itself for optimum install, instead of using
an .MST file.

If I want to use custom installation wizard, how Do I know what the best
options are to choose for making a custom install to package? Because when I
run the wizard it does not know I am making a transform for Terminal
Services so what have you guys done to remedy this? Or does the installation
automatically override the custom settings?

Is there a way to see what the TS settings are?
Please help, this is holding up my deployment.

Thank You,
Robert Williams
Senior Network Administrator
Raypak, Inc.