[THIN] Office SP3 breaks TIF and MDI extensions

  • From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 18:21:46 +1100

Hi

I have deployed Office 2003 SP3 to our dev environment expecting it to break
certain file associations based on article
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/938813.  I can re-associate TIF by manually
launching MS Office document Imaging on each Citrix Server and reassociating
the extension via Tools/Options.  However it doesn't fix the MDI associations.

Is there an easy way to re-associate MDI to MS Office document Imaging for all
users?  A script that sets both would be great if one exists...

Thanks in advance
Ang

It's simple! Sell your car for just $50
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fsecure%2Dau%2Eimrworldwide%2Ecom%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Fa%2Fci%5F450304%2Fet%5F2%2Fcg%5F801459%2Fpi%5F1004813%2Fai%5F859641&_t=762955845&_r=tig_OCT07&_m=EXT