[THIN] Re: Office Apps freezing

  • From: "Mack, Rick" <RMack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 19:41:22 +1000

Hi Tom,

Could be a bunch of things, but excel 2000 in particular has occasional
problems where it just goes into 100% cpu utilization. To the user it looks
like it's freezing.

There is a post Office 2000 SP2 hotfix for excel to fix a few issues but
even with this loaded I've still seen problems.

I haven't seen this behaviour in Excel 200... yet ;-)

regards,

Rick

Ulrich Mack
rmack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx