[THIN] Re: Office 97 Apps freezing in Citrix

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 11:26:46 -0400

Have you made sure that all Menu animations are turned off?  There is an
Office 97 template on thethin.net that has some of these settings in it
that you can add to your policy management console and set via a policy.

The cursor blink rate can also be set which helps this issue.  See one
of the TS policy templates for W2K
like the ADTS one to change this setting
http://thethin.net/tsdownload.cfm#policies
<http://thethin.net/tsdownload.cfm#policies>

JK