[THIN] Re: Office 97 Apps freezing in Citrix

  • From: "Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 11:13:20 -0400

Good info Jeff....also...Make sure your Office 97 has all the security \
bug patches and rollups.  Go to www.windowsupdate.com and click on
Office Updates to see if you're up to date.  Maybe your problem is being
caused by a bug.

  _____

Brian Claus, MCP, Network+, A+
Network Administrator
WESCO Distribution, Inc.
225 West Station Square Drive, Suite 700
Pittsburgh, PA 15219-1122
Phone:  412-454-2412
Fax:  412-454-2540
 <mailto:bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx