[THIN] Re: Office 2003 install and cloning

  • From: "Andrew Wood" <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 15:25:17 -0000

And probably break printing functionality and alerts?

http://www.knowledgecenter.citrix.com/article/CTX106393
<http://www.knowledgecenter.citrix.com/article/CTX106393&searchID=34059043>
&searchID=34059043

As part of 4.5's increased security a lot more services will no longer run
in the context of the system account - and they all get renamed to start
'Citrix - ' so you don't have to hunt through the services list for them.

  _____