[THIN] Office 2003 Scanners and Camera import

  • From: "Phillips, Kevin" <k.phillips@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 14:09:43 -0400

    We are now implementing Remote Scan so our users can scan from their
local scanner to an app on our Citrix server. It works fine with most apps
except Office 2003. The option is grayed out when you go to Insert - Picture
- From Camera or Scanner. The Remote Scan support said it was not a default
option on TS installs of Office 2003, but that installing with an MST will
activate this option. I have not been able to find the necessary setting. I
was wondering if anyone out there knows the setting? Thanks!!!

Cheers!
Kevin

Kevin Phillips
Web Services Administrator
Creative Solutions - A Thomson Company

K.Phillips@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:K.Phillips@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again."