[THIN] Re: Office 2003 Language Bar

  • From: Anthony_Baldwin@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 14:46:36 -0500

Would this fix existing users (one's that already have a profile) or just
new users?

Is this where the whole shadow key check comes into play?

Tony

"Malcolm Bruton" <malcolm.bruton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
03/06/2007 02:07 PM
Please respond to
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[THIN] Re: Office 2003 Language Bar

Any admin

JK you love this trick.  How many of us forget actually forgot to use the
old change user /install stuff...