[THIN] Re: Office 2003

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 06:53:12 -0800 (PST)

Or uninstall and reinstall Outlook in Change User /install (typed from a
command prompt prior to installing) mode and run it as admin once it is
installed.

  JK

Jeff Pitsch <jepitsch@> wrote:
    Use regmon and filemon to track down the permissions from
http://www.sysinternals.com.  Use the highlight feature to highlight the access
denied messages.

  Jeff Pitsch

  On 3/20/06, Dunn, Nancy <NDunn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   Okay, I know I
should leave well enough alone. But while my Mexico
office way out I thought I would update them to Office 2003 on my Citrix
server.
Now the only way I can get their Outlook to open is to give them
admiistrator previlges to the server.
When I try to open Outlook it says it is "installing", but I have
already installed it and opened it as that user (as administrator) and
everything worked.  When I take away the administrator rights they can't
open Outlook.
Can any one tell me the settings I need to change to make this work??
Thanks
Nancy

Jim Kenzig
CEO The Kenzig Group