[THIN] Re: Office 2000 SR1 install error

  • From: Evan Mann <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 13:52:31 -0400

Well I figured it out, it was something tied only down to the Administrator
profile from the domain on the Citrix server.  I logged in as a few other
users and as the local Admin profile and never got the errors.  So I nuked
the profile for the domain Admin and re-logged in, problem solved.

Various attempts to repair office and manually add the keys using msiexec
failed.  The Administrator domain profile was just fubar'd it seemed.