[THIN] Off subject

  • From: "Robinson, Nick" <NRobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 11:27:17 -0500

Licensing- I came in this morning with events in my viewer telling me
that I'm out of Exchange License. So I decide to look at my licensing to
find out why all of a sudden I'm getting this message, Problem now is
that I can't find my licensing manager. I looked at my AD sites and it
says that my DC is my license server but when I go to Control
Panel/Administrative Tools/Licensing...Licensing ain't there, can't find
it anywhere.

My question is does anyone know how to open licensing manager other than
through the Control Panel? I tried using MMC but no option for licensing
there.

Any suggestions?

Nick