[THIN] Off Topic: Printmig

  • From: Nick Fitzgerald <Nick.Fitzgerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 12:29:41 -0000

This is slightly off topic, I am using Microsoft Print Migrator V3 to backup
and restore some NT4 print queues between servers. When restoring I have
been getting the following error in the pm.log file

Starting Spooler ...
Spooler Running
FAILURE - Can't get printer driver directory:
 183
Restore compromised

I am running NT4 SP6a on both the target and source.

I have used this particular version of Printmig before with no bother, so
any help is much appreciated.

Thanks and regards

Nick Fitzgerald

<B><A href="http://www.bam-fsg.com/movingon";><FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
size=3>Click here for details of our new address and telephone
numbers.</FONT></B></A>
NOTICE: This transmission has been issued by a member of Baring Financial
Services Group (&quot;BFSG&quot;) for the information of the addressee only.
It may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged and should
not be reproduced and/or distributed to any other person without the consent of
BFSG.  Any document attached hereto must be read in conjunction with any
disclaimer which forms part of it and you are advised to read the additional
notifications which can be accessed from the URL below.  If you are not the
intended recipient please contact the sender and delete the e-mail from your
system.&nbsp;
E-mails are susceptible to data corruption, interception, falsification, delay,
unauthorised amendment and viruses.  BFSG does not accept liability for any
such events or any consequences thereof in respect of e-mails sent, or
received, by us and whilst we have taken every reasonable precaution to ensure
that any attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses, we cannot accept
any liability for any loss or damage sustained as a result of software viruses
and would advise that you carry out your own virus checks before opening any
attachment.  In circumstances where the content of this transmission is
important you should not rely on its integrity without verifying it by
telephone or facsimile. Any communications transmitted by telephone, facsimile
and e-mail to, or by, you may be accessed, recorded, monitored and/or made
available to BFSG.
<a