[THIN] Re: Off Topic: Document Imaging and Storing

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 11:29:03 -0700

We have two here: Corallo and FileNet.  Corallo is based on IIS with Index
server (or services) and some other components.  Its decent.  FileNet is a
biggie.  Probably one of the most powerful, but with power, comes
responsibility.  Big systems tend to have big problems (when they occur).

adam

                      "Greg Reese"

                      <GReese@JohnsonEz        To:       <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                      ell.com>                 cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [THIN] Re: Off Topic:
Document Imaging and Storing
                      thin-bounce@freel

                      ists.org

                      03/25/2003 10:55