[THIN] Off Topic: Document Imaging and Storing

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 11:05:18 -0500

Sorry for the off topic post.  I have been asked to look into something =
and I am sure some of you have been down this road already.

We have digital copiers at all of our locations (Canon iR5000).  We have =
been pitched some scan and email add-ons in the past but it was never =
something we wanted to do.

I have now been asked to research document imaging and storage.  =
Basically, we want to replace our file cabinets with electronic storage =
and retrieval.

I have some literature and brochures about eCopy Desktop and Questys.

Is anyone else doing this type of stuff and do you have any =
recommendations for it?

Thanks!

Greg