[THIN] Odd Word 2000 issue

  • From: "Stuart Pittwood" <SPittwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 14:03:24 -0000

Hi all,

We have a strange Word 2000 issue on our citrix server (MF XP FR2).
When opening a document the user gets two word windows, one with the
document and an empty one,  when closing the empty one the winword.exe
dies and has to be kill from CMC.  This only seems to happen on the
citrix servers not on any of our "fat" clients.

I know it's a bit of a vauge description but any ideas?

Thanks

Stuart Pittwood, CCNA, MCSE

IT Technician

Amery-Parkes Solicitors