[THIN] OWA second login

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 14:06:34 -0500

Sorry for the off topic question but I think someone might have had this
before. I think I've had it before but I can't seem to find the
solution.

My users when they login to Outlook Web Access are prompted a second
time for there login when they click on the "Folder List". They can
either put there login in again or cancel the prompt to login and it
works fine.

Going by my memory it seems like SP1 for Exchange 2000 fixed this but
I'm already running Exchange SP3 and Post SP3 fixes and it just recently
started prompting for this second login.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Matthew Shrewsbury, MCSE+Internet MCSE 2000 CCA

Network Administrator