[THIN] Re: OT:Kix Unlocking accounts in a NT domain

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 09:40:30 -0000

To be honest - you could do it in Kix (assuming you were running with
conducive credentials), in much the same way you could do it using ADSI
scripting.

Probably one of the first vbscript / ADSI things I wrote was one that
unlocks accounts. You can do this sort of thing, now, in Kix as much the
same objects and techniques are available.

But as somebody else has suggested, there are command line facilities,
too.

If you want some discussion on how you could do it, natively, within
Kix, or using ADSI, then shout up.

Neil

e-mail from your system.
to any person or organisation.