[THIN] OT:Job Opening

  • From: Steve Snyder <kwajalein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 15:54:07 +1200

JK has approved prior statement, I'll assume he's till benevolent and would
approve this one... :)

Anyway, we will definitely be having an opening here for a strong Citrix
admin. Where is here? Kwajalein atoll, marshall islands. the person will
need to know XA 4.5 really well, x64 W2K3, army IT experience a plus. Also
need to know Altiris and HP thin clients. Be really good to know VMWare esx,
sharepoint, ad, gpo, vbscript, exchange 2003, symantec backup products (the
good and the bad). Ooh - been looking at appsense and might be able to
convince them to buy it, so if you know it as well that'd be a +. Oh yeah,
we have a netscaler that'll be more heavily used next year for remote access
- know those too.

Why would you want to move here? Tropical island, year round summer weather,
bo cars (car expenses), no cell phones, no traffice, free rent, free
utilities, minimal income tax (5%). World-class diving, deep-sea fishing,
sailing, etc. An excellent and safe place to raise a family.

Work - currently have 5 w2k3 x64 servers in the farm, will be adding 5 more.
On track to replace up to 1,000 PCs with thin clients and this person will
be driving that effort.

You must be a US citizen and able to achieve a favorable SSBI (google it).
Shoot me your resume if you're interested.