[THIN] OT:Exchange Active Sync Push

  • From: "Tom Flanagan" <tflanagan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 14:56:15 +0800

Hi All

I am about to upgrade/deploy Ex2k3 SP2 (currently running win2K ex2k).

One of the features I want to take advantage of is the Microsoft
Exchange Mobile Email Solution with "Push" technology. I am planning on
using "Windows Mobile 5" on I-mate JAMin devices.

I am doing this in preference to a blackberry solution. Has anybody
deployed this successfully in Australia.  I am interested in how well it
has gone. Any feedback as to comparisons with BlackBerry Solutions. Has
anybody shifted from BlackBerry to Exchange Active Sync.

My telstra dealer is giving me 150mb per month GPRS data at a good rate.
I am hoping that is enough.

My concern is that I will deploy this and not have much support .

Tom Flanagan
IT Officer
Mobile: 0408 927 247

DORIC Constructions (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 080 922 498
1st Floor 420 Hay Street PO Box 451 Subiaco WA 6008 Telephone (08) 9388
2655 Facsimile -  9388 1484 E-Mail address - tflanagan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Disclaimer:
material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are
distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this
message is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
notify us immediately by return e-mail or telephone +61 8 9388 2655 and
destroy the original message. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views
of the company.