[THIN] Re: OT:Citrix Exam voucher Q

  • From: Stuart Donnelly <Stuart.Donnelly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 16:29:13 +0100

I received one a couple of months ago and it had a list of exams on it.
Covering all CCA and CCEA exams, the only restriction was the time scale.

Regards,

Stuart Donnelly
Consultant
CMG Limited
Stuart.Donnelly@xxxxxxx
Tel: +44 (0)1438 310300
Fax/Voice Mail: +44 (0)7092 399623
Web: http://www.cmg.co.uk

Internet communications are not secure and therefore CMG Limited, does not
accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.  Any views or
opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of CMG Limited, unless otherwise specifically stated.  If
the content of this e mail is to become contractually binding, it must be
made in writing & signed by a duly authorised representative of CMG Limited