[THIN] Re: OT-AD import from SQL

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <pignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 08:38:55 -0400

Neil,

Thanks a lot for your help and I will most likely ask you again once I'll
get more information from my payroll admin. The whole task is really a
nice-to-have thing for us at the moment but it may recieve a higher priority
soon. I also found a book about ADSI scripting on my shelf - so I have a
starting point here as well. I'll try a few things and let you know. Would
you prefer to be contacted off the list for this matter?

Thanks again,

Pavlo Ignatusha
Systems and Network Coordinator
Pembroke General Hospital
Tel. (613) 732-3675 ext.6150
Fax. (613) 732-9986
www.pemgenhos.org

"All that matters is love and work" - Sigmund Freud.