[THIN] Re: OT-AD import from SQL

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <pignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 16:01:54 -0400

Well,

I just looked on MIIS and it costs 25K... This is way over the price I
expected for this kind of product.

Getting back to my layout I have badge ID, full name and Department to take
from HR database. These will go to AD fields: username, display name
(possible fist and last names as well) and Department.

you commenta are very appreciated,

Pavlo Ignatusha
Systems and Network Coordinator
Pembroke General Hospital
Tel. (613) 732-3675 ext.6150
Fax. (613) 732-9986
www.pemgenhos.org

"All that matters is love and work" - Sigmund Freud.