[THIN] Re: OT : workstation local admins

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:53:54 -0700

Are you running AD?  If so, then set a Group Membership Restriction
configuration.  You can add specific users/groups to local groups that
match on the local workstation/server that the GPO applies to.  Do
remember that if you set the option "Only these users" then make sure
you also specify the Domain Admins group is a member of the local
Administrators group as well.

Chris