[THIN] Re: OT: weird problem

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 09:32:53 -0500

I get these problems from time to time and most of the time unjoin the
domain, ensuring the computer is deleted from AD, and then rejoining the
domain will solve it. If this doesn't work, renaming the computer and
then back to the preferred name can help.

However, once in a blue moon (I can recall twice in past 2 years) this
REFUSES to work and the computer will not join the domain.  Then you
just run NewSID and it solves the problem every time.

Evan