[THIN] Re: OT vmware

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 18:07:34 -0600

Well if you want to discuss the pros and cons of this let me know , I
can also give you some gotchas. We just finished a design for an
environment that will be close to 1000+ Citrix servers (production site
and 100% capable DR site) and I can get you some insight to why we chose
to use ESX for certain parts of the environment and not others.

It's a great topic but long winded for those not real interested.

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
Microsoft MVP, Windows Server

RapidApp