[THIN] Re: OT vmware

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 10:24:16 -0600

Exactly. When you configure a Cluster node in ESX you can configure the
shared storage as a VM ware disk file (if both nodes are VMs) or you can
use a direct connection via san to the LUN required.

You would configure your hardware then configure the VM to use that LUN
exclusively like normal cluster configs.

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
Microsoft MVP, Windows Server

RapidApp