[THIN] OT vmware

  • From: "Randy Wood" <dwood1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:46:36 -0600

It has been decided to stick with the initial plan- no vmware until lab is set
up and tested. Just received Brian' s book, so there goes my weekend. Since the
initial is just a proof of concept with 70 users, I think the performance of
what I have is going to wow 'em. Just downloaded technical guides on vmware
esx, will let you know what I break (or don't) in the process. Thanks for your
suggestions.

David R. Wood (Randy)
Systems Engineer
Southwest Bank of Texas
713.232.6520

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The information contained in this ELECTRONIC MAIL transmission
is confidential.  It may also be privileged work product or proprietary
information. This information is intended for the exclusive use of the
addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution [other
than to the addressee(s)], copying or taking of any action because
of this information is strictly prohibited.

This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online 99Point9.com
EOL THINssentials? Bring You TRUE Universal Printing Solutions
and Time Zone Support. EOL delivers any print job, any
time zone, to any client, over Any protocol (ICA or RDP)!
http://www.99point9.com/public/products/index.asp