[THIN] Re: OT: vbScript Login Script

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 11:43:59 -0800

Why not change the default script processor from WSCRIPT to CSCRIPT.
You may find that your scripts will run a little faster, and might fix
your problem.

What I would do is open a command prompt, and type in:

Cscript //H:cscript

Or, instead of putting the VB script in the GPO, why not call it from
USERLOGON.CMD?  That is what we do.  We have a central place for all of
our TS/MF login scripts, and in the
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run.  We add a REG_SZ
value of MFLogonScript, and the data is the full UNC path to
MFLOGON.CMD.  From there, we call the VBS scripts that are in the same
UNC path.

HTH,

Chris