[THIN] Re: OT: terminated employees' email addresses

  • From: "Eddy, Tim S." <eddyts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 13:07:14 -0400

According to our policies we have to delete the network and mailbox in
14 days. If a supervisor feels the e-mail should be kept longer then we
setup a Public Folder with the users name and direct all e-mail to
there. The public folder is setup to reply to all messages and we also
give the supervisor the permissions to open it so he/she can monitor the
e-mail coming in. It works pretty good for us.