[THIN] OT: (sort of) Novell Synergy

  • From: "Parker, Dennis" <Dennis.Parker@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 10:31:23 -0500

Anybody out there using Novell Synergy in conjunction with your Citrix
environment?  Are there any independent reviews of the product that someone can
point me to?  All I can seem to find comes directly from Novell and information
about a product only from the company, of course, isn't always the best
information.

Thanks in advance!
Dennis