[THIN] Re: OT (sort of) DLT4000 to DLT8000

  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:03:04 -0400

it is the same SCSI card and cable that the DLT4000 was using.  I think it is a
50 PIN UW connecting to the IBM ServeRAID card.

Some files are local, some are remote.  I have had the backup in place for
about a year and a half.  We were just starting to span tapes on the DLT4000
and wanted more room.  All I did was remove and disconnect the DLT4000 and
replace it with the DLT8000.  Same cable etc.  I then loaded the new driver
from Windows Update.

Greg