[THIN] Re: OT: service account script

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:48:35 -0000

Well to write something that enumerates services, probably looks like
scripting something like SC, or use WMI scripting, or something that
purely enumerates the registry keys that represents services, searches
for the appropriate account - then you'd still likely need something
like SC to change the service account password.

Neil

e-mail from your system.
to any person or organisation.

http://www.seamlessplanet.com