[THIN] Re: OT - scripts

  • From: "Henry Sieff" <hsieff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 09:30:59 -0500

If you just need to automate the running of nt shell commands and .exe's, open
up windows help and go to the section on batch files. Its not very complicated,
and examples are there.

If you want more complex scripts (which use OLE and COM objects), you need to
learn wsh and one of the supported scripting languages (vbscript, javascript,
perl). MSDN has the single best overview site for wsh:
http://tinyurl.com/4h52e