[THIN] Re: OT: script to join domain

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://Kenzig.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 13:41:03 -0800 (PST)

NETDOM /Domain:MYDOMAIN /user:adminuser /password:apassword MEMBER
      MYCOMPUTER /JOINDOMAIN

  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q150493/
  jk

Roger Riggins <roger.riggins@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
                Does anybody have a script that will allow us to join a bunch
of machines to our domain? They?re machines that are used as terminals, but
have the same local admin account on all of them. I want them to be part of the
domain so that they?re easier to manage for AV and WSUS.

  Thanks,
  Roger Riggins
Network Administrator
Lutheran Services in Iowa
w: 319.859.3543
c: 319.290.5687
http://www.lsiowa.org

Lutheran Services in Iowa Confidentiality Notice
information contained in this communication may be confidential,  is intended
only for the use of the recipient(s) named above, and  may be legally
privileged. If the reader of this message is not the  intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination,  distribution, or copying of this
communication, or any of its  contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this  communication in error, please return it to the sender
immediately  and delete the original message and any copy of it from your
computer  system. If you have any questions concerning this message, please
contact the sender.