[THIN] Re: OT: removing spy software

  • From: "Rob Beekmans" <robbeekmans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 11:36:27 +0200

Mark,

I could do that but I don't want to block her completely....I will have =
eventually I guess.
I'm gone discuss the reinstallation tommorow with her, or disconnect her
from the network.
I've tried several rules but this spy stuff is pretty good.

Mind you we contacted the vendor for this software is illegal in Europe, =
in
the US everthing is allowed it seems as long as it is uesd on
foreigners.......=20

Thanks for the reply...

Grx
Rob