[THIN] Re: OT: public agenda losing data

  • From: "Daniel Sidler" <daniel.sidler@xxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 23:31:59 +0100

In Exchange you can set up public folders to automatically delete items
after N days. You can set this globally or on a per-folder basis. This
would explain the losing of the agenda history.=20

In System Manager navigate to the folder and open its properties page.
On the Limits tab you should find the "age limit for replicas" field.=20

Regards,
Daniel

etNewsletterEM
This Week's Sponsor: New Wyse(R) Expedian(TM)software maximizes your server
capacity--cost-effectively. Now you can dramatically increase the number of
users on a server by as much as 40%--and reduce the number of servers you have
to manage. By optimizing memory usage, Wyse Expedian software allows the
terminal server to support more applications and more concurrentusers. Download
your 30-day free trial today at:
http://www.wyse.com/expedian/eval.cfm?promo=US-Ad-0103TheThinNetNewsletterEM