[THIN] Re: OT new DHCP scope

  • From: "Lilley, Brian" <brian.lilley@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 17:10:57 +0100

are you trying to supply dhcp addresses from the dhcp server to clients on
those different subnets... if so, be aware that dhcp doesn't go over routers by
default.  I think you can configure something clever on the routers to forward
dhcp/bootp, or alternatively you need to setup up proxy dhcp 'things' on each
subnet...  happy days...

Brianos :O)