[THIN] Re: O/T new Citrix Fix released

  • From: "Jim Hathaway" <JimH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 15:08:15 -0800

There are a good number of fixes in this one. Most importantly for my
clients is the fix for an issue with CMC auto-created client printers
that would change their 'copy' count number at random.=20

For some reason my clients found printing 4000 copies of a 1 page
document slightly annoying . . . :)

The readme for this fix is rather large, but can be found easily by
browsing to:

http://knowledgebase.citrix.com/cgi-bin/webcgi.exe?New,KB=3DCitrixKB

And searching for XE102W064

HTH