[THIN] Re: OT: need some help

  • From: "Rick Mack" <ulrich.mack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 04:59:07 +1000

Hi Harry,

Thank you.

We were so focussed on one problem that we missed the obvious.

A travel document or re-entry permit lets her go to Canada for Christmas and
come back, and the rest can wait.

Thanks again.

regards,

Rick

On 12/10/06, hboogz <hboogz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Rick,

I am sorry to hear of your recent troubles, but maybe i can provide some
help.

I live in NY and had a similar situation transpire.

Take a look at this FAQ at the uscis.gov site.

http://tinyurl.com/yyrd95

It's going to take some time and working around because the parties are
not in the US or NY for that matter. You're going to have to do the
explaining over the phone and since the story seems convuluted, it's not
going to get translated well over the phone.

Be patient and persistent, if you manage to get in contact with the right
person at the USCIS, they will help.

hope this helps.

Harry.

--