[THIN] Re: OT more Wednesday humour

  • From: Nicolai Imset <nicolai.imset@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 11:24:48 +0200

 got a phone call from a gorgeous ex-girlfriend of mine the other day.
We lost track of time, chatting about the wild nights we used to enjoy
together.

I couldn't believe it when she asked if I'd like to meet up and maybe
rekindle a little of that magic. "Wow!", I said, "I don't know if I
could keep pace with you now! I'm a bit older and a bit balder than when
you last saw me!" She giggled and said she was sure I'd meet the
challenge!

"Yeah", I said, "just so long as you don't mind a man with a waistband
that's a few inches wider these days!" She laughed and told me to stop
being so silly! She teased me,saying that she thought tubby bald men
were cute!

"Anyway", "I've put on a couple of pounds myself!" she giggled...
...so I told her to f**k off.
This Weeks Sponsor RTO Software
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=320