[THIN] Re: OT interview

  • From: "Jim Kerr" <jim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 07:52:38 -0500

My answer would be I don't play Chess!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004 7:10 AM
Subject: [THIN] Re: OT interview

thankfully, no!
(but then, im only young so i've only really ever had 2 interviews, ever!)

But I have heard stories that friends have had.. the best question i've hea=
rd is "if you were a chess piece, which would you be?"

I'd be very worried if that was asked in an interview for a technical posit=
ion!

Andrew
--o--

>>> Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 20/02/04 12:05:44 >>>
Funny you should say that - have you ever been to an interview, where
you just got the feeling that the questions you were answering were
really true-life answers they were looking for, but were struggling
with? ;-)

Neil

only. If this has come to you in error, please=20
notify the sender immediately and delete this=20
e-mail from your system.
You must take no action based on this, nor must=20
you copy or disclose it or any part of its contents=20
to any person or organisation.
Statements and opinions contained in this email may=20

This weeks sponsor Vizioncore, Inc.=20
--> vc-iMonitor - Performance Monitoring, Control & Reporting=20
--> vc-iControl - Desktop & Start Menu Management & Reporting=20
--> vc-iMapper - Drive, Printer & COM Management & Reporting=20
http://vizioncore.com/products.html=20