[THIN] Re: OT: how to maintain your Thin list?

  • From: Kristof.DeMey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 17:40:13 +0100

woooow...

That is a verry nice knowledge base!!
How much do you charge for it ? :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Kenzig [mailto:jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 5:38 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: OT: how to maintain your Thin list?

Several hundred thousand dating back to 1996 when the list was started on
Listbot. It has messages from My mail server, Listbot, Onelist, Egroups,
Yahoogroups and Finally Freelists which is the progression the list has
taken over the years.  The archives database on thethin also includes the
messages from the Windows2000 list though which prove helpful in many
circumstances.  A virtual gold mine in there.
JK