[THIN] Re: OT - hostage standoff in LA

  • From: Jennifer Hooper <jennifer.hooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 08:09:00 -0800

Eh... That's because it was no big deal.  It was over in 5 minutes, no one
was hurt except for the stupid idiot who pulled the stunt.  It was really
just for "media attention".  It was all over the local news and made the
Oddball story on Keith Olbermann last night.  *woopsie*  Sorry, can't find
any online links for ya anymore... They were mostly from yesterday.

Mind you... Stuff like this happens *all* the time in Southern California.
Doesn't always mean it's an international incident.  Particularly with the
number of illegal aliens crossing the border all the time.  Well, at least
it does in San Diego. :)

Jennifer