[THIN] Re: OT - hostage standoff in LA

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 08:11:00 -0700

My original post was about the fact that Google News listed the hostage
situation in the ENTERTAINMENT section.  Talk about your reality TV.
adam

                      Dogers

                      <dogers@xxxxxxxxx        To:       thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      >                        cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [THIN] Re: OT -
hostage standoff in LA
                      thin-bounce@freel

                      ists.org

                      11/10/2004 06:45

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      thin

I cant find anything about this?

Andrew

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 12:20:54 -0800, Jennifer Hooper
<jennifer.hooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> They shot and injured the hostage taker at 0830 PST this morning.  He's
been
> in the hospital for 3 hours.  The hostage was not injured, and this does
not
> appear to be terrorist related.  (I live in San Diego, and they have been
> updating this all morning).
>
> Jennifer

ThinCity