[THIN] Re: OT: even more OT: new job

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 09:55:55 -0000

Rob

The very best of wishes for your new job.

Cheers

Neil

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and are intended for the above
named recipient only. If this has come to you in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. You must take no
action based on this, nor must you copy or disclose it or any part of its
contents to any person or organisation. Statements and opinions contained in
this email may not necessarily represent those of Littlewoods. Please note that
e-mail communications may be monitored. The registered office of Littlewoods
Limited and it's subsidiaries is 100 Old Hall Street, Liverpool, L70 1AB.

www.blackspider.com
This Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint, GmbH
for Microsoft Terminal Services
http://www.thinprint.com/dotprint/index.php?sh2&lc=1