[THIN] Re: OT: even more OT: new job

  • From: "Jim Kenzig Kenzig.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:46:31 -0800 (PST)

We will miss you Rob.Good luck..keep up with us on the Windows 2000 and
Virtualize lists at freelists...I am sure they will help you along.
Jim Kenzig
http://thin.net

Rob Beekmans <RobBeekmans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi list,

Just to let you know, what some might have realized because I'm not so active
lately on the list, I've changed jobs, after almost 11 years of Consultancy and
putting out fires at customers sites when their network went down, someone else
may be the fireman?.

I've left the regular IT field and have gone working for a company that
develops and implements a Facility Management application,

Called Planon (www.planon-fm.com/corp)

I will have some loose connection to Citrix, mainly with customers where I
implemented Citrix for them before I came to work here but my main job will
change to webservers and websecurity in the broadest sense of the words.

It feels strange not to work that much with Citrix products anymore, the new
appliance looks stunnin' (only to appear in europe Q3 though)?.I've been a
Citrix consultant since Winframe 1.7

Anyway?.everyone that helped me out when my brain was on vacation or the task
was to difficult, Thanks a lot for all the help??I really gone miss all the
weird discussions her on the list (I still stay subscribed personaly to keep up
a bit)?

Keep up the good work and keep the humor high, without humor I'd gone crazy
years ago already?.

Hope to catch you somewhere else soon?.CU

Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,

Rob Beekmans